For information about this event, please contact Lacrosse SA.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
Subject to requests made under the Refundable Tickets Terms and Conditions of Sale below, or the COVID-19 Refunds and Exchanges
Terms and Conditions:
1. Lacrosse will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Lacrosse SA does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances;
2. If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by Lacrosse SA, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither TryBooking nor Lacrosse SA will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses;
3. Lacrosse SA will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. Lacrosse SA may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Lacrosse SA may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets);
4. You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation;
5. In most cases, refunds will be automatically processed to the credit card originally used for purchase.
Variations to events
1. Lacrosse SA reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute competitions and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and spectator capacity.
Conditions of entry
1. Admission to an event is subject to Lacrosse SA’s Terms, codes of behaviour, Constution, Byl-Laws and rules. In particular, the following form part of Lacrosse SA’s terms unless otherwise specified:
2. You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where Lacrosse SA has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
3. If you arrive late, and have purchased a ticket that allows entry before 10am, a $5 upgrade fee will apply.
4. You are not be permitted to bring any alcohol or other prohibited substances into the event.
5. You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
COVID-19 specific conditions of entry
1. You acknowledge that the event may be scheduled to be held, or will be held, during a time at which one or more Government directions or regulations may be in force regarding the number of persons attending an event (or the holding of the event itself). If that is the case, then the number of persons permitted to be in or around the Venue may be affected, resulting in Lacrosse SA being required to or deciding to:
a. cancel or postpone the event;
b. reduce the number of persons who may attend the event;
c. change your seating allocation; and/or
d. change any standing or seating configurations for attendance at the event;
in which case You may receive a refund in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Sale, or the COVID-19 Refunds and Exchanges Terms and Conditions, as the case may be.
2. You agree to comply with all Government directions, orders and regulations relevant to attending events, which may be in place at the time of the event.
3. If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. In the event you are contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available to the Government (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly.
4. All attendees in your group, including yourself, must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-19. If at the time of the event, either you, or any other members of your group are feeling unwell or are subject to a self-quarantine or self-isolation period, you agree not to attend the event. If you do attend the event, you agree to assume all risk associated with COVID-19
Authenticity and validity of tickets
1. Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from Lacrosse SA through TryBooking or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
1. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Lacrosse SA, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder of the ticket may be refused admission. Ticketek will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such action.
SCALPING WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Collection and delivery of tickets
1. You must allow adequate time for delivery of tickets. Tickets are issued via email. In the interests of minimising ticket scalping, Lacrosse SA may change your delivery method to “venue collect” at its discretion.
2. Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
1. When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Lacrosse SA at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets, and as a measure to minimise ticket scalping.
1. While Lacrosse SA through TryBooking takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. Lacrosse SA may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error Lacrosse SA will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
1. If an error on your behalf results in Lacrosse SA reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, Lacrosse SA may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to Lacrosse SA by a third party.
The term “including” when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.