The Under 15 Boys and Girls Tournaments will be held at Altona Lacrosse Club, Victoria, Sunday, 30 September – Saturday 6 October 2018.
Please complete the online registration of interest (https://membership.sportstg.com/regoform.cgi?formID=73720) and ensure the $20 trial fee is paid by all players by Monday, 11 June 2018 to Lacrosse SA.
• MUST BE A REGISTERED MEMBER OF AN AFFILIATED LACROSSE SOUTH AUSTRALIA CLUB.
• MUST BE 12 AS AT THE 1ST JANUARY 2018 (ALA MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT. HOWEVER – LSA’s SELECTION POLICY IS THAT SELECTION PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO GIRLS AND BOYS CURRENTLY PLAYING IN THE LSA U15 COMPETITION TEAMS, WHO ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR LSA U13 COMPETITION TEAMS.
• MUST ATTEND 2 OUT OF 3 TRIALS TO BE CONSIDERED.
• MUST NOT HAVE ANY OUTSTANDING FINANCIAL DEBTS WITH LACROSSE SA OR AFFILIATED LACROSSE SOUTH AUSTRALIA CLUB.
• Sunday, 17 June – Woodville Lacrosse Club, Drummond Avenue, Findon – 10am – 12pm (Girls and Boys)
• Wednesday, 20 June – Glenelg Lacrosse Club, Barratt Reserve, West Beach – 6:30pm – 8:00pm (Girls)
• Wednesday, 20 June – North Adelaide Lacrosse Club, Terama St, Gepps Cross – 6.30pm – 8.00pm (Boys)
• Sunday, 24 June – Brighton Lacrosse Club, Highet Avenue, Hove – 10:00am -12.00pm (Girls and Boys)
Travel and Accomodation Details:
Departing – Sunday 30th September QF 674 Adelaide at 6.40am
Returning – Sunday 7th October QF 687 Melbourne 12.35pm
Accomodation – Quest Flemington Apartment Hotels, 600 Epsom Road, Flemington, Vic
Please continue to check the website and Facebook for updates!
It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to follow up and ensure that the form and payment has been received by LSA office staff by the due date.
If you have any questions please contact State Teams Representative Anita Lewis on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0409 663 224.