The SA Men’s and Women’s Box Lacrosse teams will compete in the 2024 LA Men’s and Women’s Box Lacrosse National Championship, from Wednesday, 21 February 2024 – Sunday, 25 February 2024, at the Altona Lacrosse Club, Alan Lewer Box, Victoria.
Lacrosse SA actively encourages all interested and eligible men and women to register interest for this outstanding opportunity.
Coach appointments will be communicated next week.
TRIAL DATES (WOMEN):
Friday, 1 December 2023, 8.15pm – 9.15pm – Blackwood Recreation Centre
Friday, 8 December 2023, 8.15pm – 9.15pm – Blackwood Recreation Centre
Friday, 1 5 December 2023, 8.15pm – 9.15pm – Blackwood Recreation Centre
Selected throughout the SA Indoor Lacrosse League, players must register by Friday, 17 November to be eligible.
No player shall be selected who:
– Is not 16 by Tuesday, 20 February 2024 (LA minimum age requirement).
– Is not a registered member of an affiliated Lacrosse SA Club.
– Has not played four games for a club during the season in which the Championship is being played, or who does not agree in writing to play four games.
– Has an outstanding debt to Lacrosse SA.
– Who has not participated in the minimum required selection trials.
– Who has not completed the mandatory Sport Integrity Australia Education requirements:
– Anti-Doping Fundamentals
– Annual Update (must be completed in the year of the Championship)
– Illicit Drugs in Sport
– Ethical Decision Making
Introduction to Match Fixing
– Please complete the online application: https://membership.mygameday.app/regoform.cgi?cID=250163&formID=112172
– Pay the $22 trial fee (plus processing fee)
LACROSSE AUSTRALIA AND NATIONAL POLICIES
All members registering through this form acknowledge, accept and agree to LA and National Policies, which can be found via: https://www.lacrosse.com.au/nationalpolicies
These policies cover and apply to all players, coaches, officials, administrators, parents and spectators.
Players who have not submitted the application form, or paid the trial fee by COB Wednesday, 28 November 2023 (Women only), will not be eligible to trial.
Should you have any difficulty with the online application process or any queries please contact the Lacrosse SA Office: email@example.com.