The SA Under 18 Men’s and Women’s State Team will represent Lacrosse SA in the 2020 ALA Under 18 National Championship, Melbourne, Victoria. The team will provide opportunities for all eligible players to develop their skills, athleticism and knowledge throughout a balanced program. Lacrosse SA is now recruiting suitable candidates to lead, develop and support the team/s in the following position/s:
Age Guidelines for Coaches
- The age of head coaches for state teams shall be 25 years old at time of application or have considerable high-level coaching experience.
- The age of assistant coaches for state teams be at least 21 years of age at time of application.
- Download and read the relevant position description (PD) and selection statement (SS).
- Complete the selection statement and save it to your device.
- Go to the online application form, enter your details and upload the SS and other required documents (specified in the PD).
Applications close, Monday, 4 November 2019.
We know this process can be time consuming, so we have made a few improvements to help. After completing this process for the first time, your documents will remain in the database, so all you will need to do for future application is to login and click register.
We have also introduced the ‘selection statement’ to help those assessing applications make more informed and fairer decisions. A selection panel will be responsible for assessing applications for the Head Coach position and will present a recommendation to the Lacrosse SA Board.
The selected Head Coach will then have the opportunity to work with relevant Lacrosse SA stakeholders to appoint further team personnel to required positions. Lacrosse SA may also choose to recruit candidates by other means if it feels it is in the best interest of the team, sport or Lacrosse SA. For further information about the positions please contact the Lacrosse SA Office (email@example.com).
Please complete the application form and return with the relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries, please contact the office:
Phone: (08) 8355 3350