Please note that the dates and location of the 2024 LA U18 Boys and Girls National Championship are still to be advised by Lacrosse Australia, however we anticipate that the Championship will be held over the Easter long weekend.
Lacrosse SA actively encourages all interested and eligible girls and boys to register interest for this outstanding developmental opportunity.
Sunday, 22 October 2023 – 9.00am – 11.00am – Glenelg Lacrosse Club
Wednesday, 25 October 2023 – 6.30pm – 8.00pm – Glenelg Lacrosse Club
Sunday, 29 October 2023 – 9.00am – 11.00am – Glenelg Lacrosse Club
– Must be a registered member or an affiliated Lacrosse South Australia Club.
– Must be 15 years old the day prior to the first day of the event.
– Must not have any outstanding financial debts with Lacrosse SA or Affiliated Lacrosse South Australia Club.
– Please complete the online application: https://membership.mygameday.app/regoform.cgi?cID=250163&formID=111888
– Pay the $22 trial fee (plus processing fee)
All members registering through this form acknowledge, accept and agree to LA and National Policies, including:
– LA Member Protection Policy
– LA Social Media Policy
– LA Anti-Match-Fixing Policy
– LA Anti-Doping Policy
All policies can be accessed via – www.lacrosse.com.au
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
Selections will occur the week following the last trial with notifications being sent as soon as possible.
Players selected into the teams must complete the following Lacrosse Australia mandatory training and education:
– Anti-Doping Fundamentals.
– Annual Update.
– Illicit Drugs in Sport.
– Decision Making in Sport.
– Competition Manipulation and Sports Betting.
Players who have not submitted the application form, or paid the trial fee by COB Wednesday, 18 October 2023, will not be eligible to trial.
Should you have any difficulty with the online application process or have an y queries please contact the Lacrosse SA Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.