The SA Under 18 Girls and Boys State Teams will compete in the 2019 ALA Under 18 National Championships, Perth, Western Australia (dates and venue to be advised).
Lacrosse SA actively encourages all interested and eligible girls and boys to register interest for this outstanding developmental opportunity.
TRIAL DATES (venues TBA):
Sunday, 2 December 2018, 9.00am – 11.00am
Wednesday, 5 December 2018, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Sunday, 9 December 2018, 9.00am – 11.00am
- MUST BE A REGISTERED MEMBER OF AN AFFILIATED LACROSSE SOUTH AUSTRALIA CLUB.
- MUST BE UNDER 18, BUT AT LEAST 15 YEARS OLD, AS AT 1 JANUARY 2019.
- MUST ATTEND 2 OUT OF 3 TRIALS TO BE CONSIDERED.
- MUST NOT HAVE ANY OUTSTANDING FINANCIAL DEBTS WITH LACROSSE SA OR AFFILIATED LACROSSE SOUTH AUSTRALIA CLUB.
- Please complete the online application: https://membership.sportstg.com/regoform.cgi?formID=83069
- Pay the $20 trial fee
- Complete the online ASADA Anti-Doping Certificate
- Sign and return the Codes of Conduct
Players who have not submitted the application form, ASADA Certificate, Codes of Conduct or paid the trial fee to the LSA Office by COB Tuesday, 27 November 2018, will not be eligible to trial.
If you have previously completed your Level 1 ASADA Anti-Doping Course you are required to undertake Level 2.
ASADA Level 1 Certificate: https://elearning.asada.gov.au/enrol/index.php?id=86
ASADA Level 2 Certificate: https://elearning.asada.gov.au/enrol/index.php?id=332
CODES OF CONDUCT
Lacrosse SA Codes of Conduct: https://lacrossesa.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/LSA_Codes_2018.pdf
Should you have any difficulty with the online application process please contact the Lacrosse SA Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lacrosse SA – Bank Details
Account Name: Lacrosse SA Inc.
BSB: 105 169
Account Number: 762330640
Please use Players Name as Description/Reference
If you have any queries, please contact Anita Lewis on 0409 663 224 or email email@example.com.